This track was composed using a Moog DFAM and Mother-32, with each output sent to its own stereo channel (L / R). I made this while wired up to an ET312B in Audio 3. This is a stereo track so it works best with an ET312B.
ET312B Setup: Select Audio 3 mode and set MA control to 12 o’clock with output of music player set to maximum.
Channel B: Large Flo BiPolar
You can download this track for offline use by clicking the download icon:
I downloaded this app — Arpeggionome — and thought it might feel good if connected to the ET312 in Audio 3 mode. Sure enough, I got a hands-free orgasm (HFO) tonight playing with this iPhone app! Check out the demo I recorded and grab the app if you’ve got an iPhone or iPad. Loads of fun for just $1.99.
Here’s a fresh new “AudioStim” file made for use with the ErosTek ET312B power unit.
- Download the file. Option-click one of the choices below to save to your computer.
- Import into iTunes or other music library software.
- Transfer to portable music player or other device.
- Patch sound output to the ET312 Audio jack using the supplied audio cable – stereo 3.5mm plug on both ends.
- Select “Audio 2” or “Audio 3”
- Set MA (MultiAdjust) control to 12 o’clock position – adjust as needed to match sound player output.
- Select looped playback on music player for best results.
I made this track using Native Instruments Maschine controller and software on Mac OS X, using factory project “Pounder” and made some modifications: panning groups left and right to isolate channels, adjusted tempo, duplicated scenes, other tweaks. I really liked this and expect more to come soon. And I was wired up while editing the project – that’s how I know it works!
And check out the other articles related to AudioStim.
Comments are invited. Enjoy! –Eric