I downloaded this app — Arpeggionome — and thought it might feel good if connected to the ET312 in Audio 3 mode. Sure enough, I got a hands-free orgasm (HFO) tonight playing with this iPhone app! Check out the demo I recorded and grab the app if you’ve got an iPhone or iPad. Loads of fun for just $1.99.
Here’s a fresh new “AudioStim” file made for use with the ErosTek ET312B power unit.
- Download the file. Option-click one of the choices below to save to your computer.
- Import into iTunes or other music library software.
- Transfer to portable music player or other device.
- Patch sound output to the ET312 Audio jack using the supplied audio cable – stereo 3.5mm plug on both ends.
- Select “Audio 2” or “Audio 3”
- Set MA (MultiAdjust) control to 12 o’clock position – adjust as needed to match sound player output.
- Select looped playback on music player for best results.
I made this track using Native Instruments Maschine controller and software on Mac OS X, using factory project “Pounder” and made some modifications: panning groups left and right to isolate channels, adjusted tempo, duplicated scenes, other tweaks. I really liked this and expect more to come soon. And I was wired up while editing the project – that’s how I know it works!
And check out the other articles related to AudioStim.
Comments are invited. Enjoy! –Eric
While you may never have a problem with your ErosTek ET312B, after a many years of use, some things may wear out. Like the output level pots. Or the battery. If it’s within warranty, let us know. Here’s a list of the most common repair parts and their sources:
Rechargeable Battery Module
Part: ET312B-BATT available from ErosTek
– Includes mounting bracket and instructions.
Output Potentiometers (Level A and B)
Part: RP302 available from ErosTek
– Replace if output levels become erratic or unreliable.
Battery Charging IC (U13#)
Part: LM2941CT available from DigiKey
– Replace whenever battery fails to charge.
– Connecting the wrong AC adapter is a normal cause of failure of this IC.
– Observe ESD precautions for handling static-sensitive components.
Tact Switches (Up / Down / Menu / OK switches)
Part: TL1100CF160Q available from DigiKey
– These switches are rated for 100,000 presses but not if liquids get inside 🙂
– Replace as needed
For the more parts, visit our Spare Parts section.
Date: August 22, 2008
I was reading about your ErosLink software and read “We’re even working on software allowing real-time control of the ET-312 over the Internet–giving “cybersex” a whole new meaning.”
When will that be available?
Currently, we do not have software that can control the ET312 over the internet and we are no longer developing this feature into our software.
I’ve heard that there is a download on SmartStim (www.smartstim.com) that would allow you to control the unit over the internet using the ET312 audio input.
I am not sure if it is still available.