Introducing AudioStim for the ET312
Here’s a fresh new “AudioStim” file made for use with the ErosTek ET312B power unit.
- Download the file. Option-click one of the choices below to save to your computer.
- Import into iTunes or other music library software.
- Transfer to portable music player or other device.
- Patch sound output to the ET312 Audio jack using the supplied audio cable – stereo 3.5mm plug on both ends.
- Select “Audio 2” or “Audio 3”
- Set MA (MultiAdjust) control to 12 o’clock position – adjust as needed to match sound player output.
- Select looped playback on music player for best results.
I made this track using Native Instruments Maschine controller and software on Mac OS X, using factory project “Pounder” and made some modifications: panning groups left and right to isolate channels, adjusted tempo, duplicated scenes, other tweaks. I really liked this and expect more to come soon. And I was wired up while editing the project – that’s how I know it works!
And check out the other articles related to AudioStim.
Comments are invited. Enjoy! –Eric